Spreading chaos accomplishes nothing!
I’m sure we can all agree, breathing more hate into the world will not make our problems go away. You punish only yourself with stress and ill will when you stir up so much hostility. And these unfortunate symptoms can be spread easily.
Promote civility and make the world a better place!
It doesn’t matter what your stance on the subject, we all come from the of the fandom of the same show that promotes friendship, understanding, and the ability to act as civil beings.
Have your heated debates and your disagreements - those will always happen! It’s a simple fact of life that there’s nothing that can please everyone. You can’t be everyone’s friend. And you certainly will have reasons to feel hurt and uncomfortable. But that doesn’t give anyone a free pass to rampage and attack others for something they do or do not enjoy.
If you must say something on a subject, why not do it in a way that can seen as respectful and that sparks thoughtful debate?
Would you like to be know for being an irrational, hateful person? Of course not! That stinks. But being respected doesn’t stink. It feels good and gives people someone to look up to. And when someone is looked up to, their admirers are more likely to follow example and act in a respectable way. It’s a cycle that, if caught on, could really change the world!
It’s easy to lose track of your emotions. No one is perfect! If you do or say something that would start the downward spiral of hatred and chaos, remember that it’s never too late to apologize. Apologies are one of your strongest weapons against hate. We all know that everyone can make mistakes; we have all made them at some point or another.
And remember that everything starts with you! Always promote personal peace and happiness to yourself! Remove the bad from your life and fill it with honesty, generosity, laughter, kindness, loyalty, and magic! You have to walk before you can run - you have to make your life a better place on a personal level and then you can make a real difference in the world!
Promote civility, not chaos, in the My Little Pony fandom!
- violetmoons reblogged this from maggiedroid
- colorfulprism likes this
- promnightdumpsterbrony likes this
- lolcatporn likes this
- snowflakes-and-gay reblogged this from pretty-disney-princess
- forestfairyunicorn likes this
- adamthewalker likes this
- punchline-the-puppet likes this
- colfaxstarrider likes this
- daemonophile likes this
- askdinkeldasher reblogged this from loyal-dash
- loyal-dash reblogged this from snowflakes-and-gay
- snowflakes-and-gay likes this
- sufferthorn likes this
- sufferthorn reblogged this from randomgirafarig
- annor4 likes this
- ask-mortify likes this
- thoughtfulmonster likes this
- ask-silver-lining reblogged this from lovelywaifu
- kuuderidan reblogged this from lovelywaifu
- exakr reblogged this from lovelywaifu
- exakr likes this
- srsbronydrama reblogged this from lovelywaifu and added:
- foxfireglow likes this
- npcuser likes this
- radioactive-rainbow-dash reblogged this from candycane-dashie
- sphye reblogged this from lost-in-the-technicolor-phase
- nutriapeluda likes this
- the-smiling-guard likes this
- hollyjollytweetmas likes this
- papapalkia likes this
- sarteck likes this
- askcharliefoxtrot likes this
- dannybird22 likes this
- gojira007 reblogged this from nikkinicolep
- gojira007 likes this
- sfsorrow reblogged this from reiduran
- assortedgeekerys reblogged this from dreamingdusk
- assortedgeekerys likes this
- blashfullady reblogged this from koryandrs
- blashfullady likes this
- disregardcanonacquireotp likes this
- disregardcanonacquireotp reblogged this from dreamingdusk
- nera-aljon likes this
- koggyra likes this
- daintyurbanprincess likes this
- polarisbrightstar reblogged this from reiduran and added:
- nikkinicolep reblogged this from dreamingdusk
- lost-in-the-technicolor-phase likes this
- lost-in-the-technicolor-phase reblogged this from dreamingdusk